The best concert ever.

 


It is difficult for me to choose only one best concert. I love music and I love going to concerts.

But, for this post I have to choose, and the best concert I've ever been to is Hermeto Pascoal's at the San Bernardo jazz festival.

I went to this concert with my boyfriend, since he also likes this composer very much.

And I really liked it because I really admire the work and the trajectory they have.

To put it in context, Hermeto Pascoal is one of the most recognized teachers in Brazil for his career and music. He is a composer, arranger, music producer and multi-instrumentalist of various instruments such as piano, saxophone, guitar, flute, among others.

The concert was highlighted by the beautiful staging and the incredible talent of each of the musicians who were there. Well, it had a mixture with the theater, the sound effects of the percussion and the participation of the public.

It was worth the huge row I had to do and the hours of waiting. I will never forget that moment and I treasure it in my musical heart.

Here is a video for you to see a little of this concert!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcBFiam_USs&ab_channel=SanBernardoTV

Catalina Basáez Rodríguez.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Cata, that concert looks great, it would have been great to be there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cata! I don't know that artist but sounds very interesting and beatiful for all your comments. I'm going to see the video that you shared. Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!!
    sound interesting, I will listen to it later ... thanks
    regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Catalina! I liked much your publication of today, I hope can read some other experience similar a the you wrote today.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It was the best concert, thanks for this experience and for so many more adventures :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Cata!
    I've never been to a jazz concert, but it's always been on my to-do list. I hope I can go to one after the current pandemic :'(

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That concert was amazing! Until today I regret not having gone :c

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow! Sure it must have been a wonderful concert!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Reading what you write makes me want to go to a concert of those, I hope one day to witness one

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares