"CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME"

 

Hello today I tell you about my career called "Interpretation with a mention in violin". In this career I have my main branch of instrument, ensemble, musical analysis, history seminar, among others. This discipline not only has a load of time, but also extra time to be able to study every day to improve more technically with the instrument. Therefore, I would not know how to specify schedules, but I could create a different program that allows us to develop in a more transversal way.

My study plan would be to include singing and dancing, I consider that they are fundamental to be able to create music and feel the rhythm even more, because we have to spend a lot of time sitting and we are not moving or singing what we want to express. As infrastructure, I would put larger rooms to practice, tuned pianos and music stands. As for the schedule, he would leave half days to have the rest of the day focused on the instrument or some branch of movement. All this that I mentioned would make us express ourselves even more and change our way of understanding music since it is a very demanding career but with little concern for the body and mind. Experiences with emotionality allow us to create with more freedom. That they are very well!

Comentarios

  1. Being better people will help us to be better musicians ... Thinking, creating, singing, dancing, all of this makes us better :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Catalina! You have reason about include song and dance in our formation. Is very important in our formation be integral musicians, the music need musicians diverse.
    Regards Cristina!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! I'm surprised at your idea of adding singing and dancing to your career. I find it innovative and a really good idea

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mmm, I like so much that idea of singing in our carrer, we need that a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Is a great idea the implementation of dancing and singning! Would server a lot for development of the interpretation

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Cata! I think the part of including singing and dancing in the program is excellent especially.
    I hope you are well.
    Jeremy Castro.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Catalina
    I think everything you express is very real. The interpretation is not separated from the movement and the voice, it is necessary to create a better awareness of our being to be able to express ourselves more easily

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Catalina, it would be beautiful to have singing and dancing, it would be a great help to express ourselves much better, greetings.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares