Post 1: English 4. I Country I Would Like To Visit

 



In the future I would like to go to Brazil to study and work. and if I feel comfortable I would like to live in this place.

This country is very interesting to me, the culture, the sunny climate (I hate the cold), the Brazilian Amazon, Carnival and other characteristics attract my attention.

 

When I live there I will specialize in my career, which is singing and violin. Over time I have been listening to different composers and the different rhythms they use and the passion they have for always dedicating themselves to it, that is why it is the country where training as a musician attracts me the most.

 

I do not know in which city I would prefer to live or in which university I would like to study.

But I think I will have enough time to research universities, majors and majors in my work and areas of interest. Once I decide to study, I will choose a city to live in, a city that makes me feel comfortable.

Right now Sao Paulo is a very attractive city for me and it's my first choice.

Comentarios

  1. I also knew that the schools in Rio de Janeiro and Tatui were very good options to study music. One of my favorite musicians lives in Rio, I hope to visit him one day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is so isnpiring! I wish you luck in your future.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cata! How cool! My brother lives in Brazil haha ​​it's very interesting, good luck on your musical path! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares