“A BOOK YOU SHOULD READ ONCE IN YOUR LIFE”

 

Hello everyone! I'm not used to reading, but one of the books I recommend reading is Pedro Lemebel's "Zanjón de la aguada", as he writes chronicles and this is more to my liking when I read because it is one of my favorite literary genres. This book is written in the literary genre called chronicle and speaks of different stories that occur throughout his life, for example poverty during his childhood and his struggle with tranvestism in Chile, but this book is not dramatic, but it tells all this with irony and sarcasm, which creates a very funny atmosphere at times. I read it when I was in high school and it changed the way I was used to reading. I highly recommend it as it is very entertaining, fast to read and has different stories that make us reach different worlds and images in Chile opening up much more our minds regarding what we live. In general I recommend any book of this writer because it is very sensitive. But, within everything, I stay with this one, as I change my life a lot. Take care!


Catalina Basáez Rodríguez.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Catalina
    The truth was I was surprised to read what the book you recommend was about, since I didn't think there was a Chilean text that talked about such topics.
    I would very much like to read it, thanks for sharing it! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Catalina, I was very interested in what you wrote, I do not know this writer, but he certainly looks very interesting, greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Cata! I just know a documental about Zanjón de la Aguada. This book looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing it. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Pedro Lemebel! And this book looks interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Cata! I love this book!
    Regards.

    Jeremy Castro .

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares