"FOUR-LEGGED FRIEND"

 


Hello everyone! I'll tell you a little bit about my pet life. The truth is that I have always had many cats and dogs, because I am very passionate, but I have never had one for myself until one day my parents were waiting for me outside my classes to take me to a surprise place, we went and arrived at a house where there were many dogs and I was very surprised because I had always wanted to raise a pet and among all the dogs that had , I chose Frida, at only 2 months of age. At first I had a hard time having her with me in my room, as I broke my wires and musical scores, but over time I taught her and began to love her very much to this day. She is currently 6 years old, she is very playful, cheerful, with the soul of a girl, but in a large body, which I like very much because my mood goes up every day I see her, I have fun and I learn a lot from her.

I am eternally grateful for the gift my parents gave me and highly recommend having pets as they make our lives happier.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares