"English Language Challenges"

Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about my experience with English at university. The truth is that this subject is very different from the others that I have since it is the most different branch I have and I try to always be there and listen and repeat what they teach, because it is very new and unknown.


With the use of the blog I have learned much more and I can understand the musicology writings that are given to me at the university, since most of them are in English. Also a lot of music in sheet music that has instructions in English as for example in the technique books for violin.


What I need to improve is to lose my fear of public speaking to be able to practice and speak more fluently, since it is very difficult for me and I am very embarrassed hahaha.

In my daily life, I watch many videos in English like "Twosetviolin" found on YouTube that talks about music in a funnier way and teaches me about the world of classical music. In addition, I watch masterclasses and try to understand the ideas expressed by professors from other faculties around the world, and in general that is my time with the English that I use during the week and it has made me learn a lot.

I recommend watching videos in English that talk about something that you are passionate about to learn even more, since it is a language that is spoken in most of the world and will serve for our next artistic trips and studies.

 Have a great weekend!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Catalina! I felt identify with your blog, in relation with the shame of speak english.
    Regards Cristina! 😁✌️

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Catalina, we suffer from the same problem, the shame of speaking English in public hahaha
    regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Catalina, I understand you perfectly hahaha greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Cata! I see myself very reflected in this post xd Greetings!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Cata! Speak English with more fluently is hard to me too. I understand you hahaha
    Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Cata, the fear of talk in public is the worst thing, we all need to improve that part of our learning, and by doing this, everything else will be easier

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares